When you visit M.A.D. Cleaning Services LLC's website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website and information about how you interact with our website. M.A.D. Cleaning Services LLC refers to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information/ Personal Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We utilize third-party service providers that help us run our business and our website or provide services on our behalf. For example, these services may include payment and billing processing, IT and related infrastructure provision, customer service, advertising, email distribution, research, and analytics, or promotions.
If we choose to Sell or Transfer our Business or Assets. M.A.D. Cleaning Services LLC reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization. Furthermore, information about our customers may also be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction where we are seeking financing, investment, support.
- Communicate with you the client;
- Screen our customers for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more routinely to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications M.A.D. Cleaning Services LLC believes may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter M.A.D. Cleaning Services LLC website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided here: 279 Howard Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750